Hi ,

I’m sure you’ve heard about the bush fires ravaging throughout New South Wales. We are so grateful for the work of the RFS and all the brave volunteers involved in protecting people and property in the area.
Unfortunately, we are one of those who need their assistance. Our source is only 2km from the fires and a simple change in wind direction could mean disaster for us and our team members who live close by (see above). Everyone in the area has been evacuated and there has been no bottling for over a week. It is still unclear when we will be able to resume work.
As a result, our stock supply is severely limited now but also when we return from our break.
Although we do not know when bottling will recommence, we have decided to push our reopening date to Monday 6th January 2020. This will allow more time to prepare stock. If the source is safe to access during the holidays, our dedicated team will be hard at work to minimise disruption to supply.

If you experience delays in receiving your order over the next few weeks we seek your understanding during these challenging times.

Thank you again for supporting ãlkalife and we look forward to hearing from you in 2020.

Sincerely,
Thomas Cho.
Alkalife’s General Manager.